Saturday, May 16, 2015

Tip Toe Through the Tulips

My last few days in the Netherlands I still had yet to complete a very important task-- take a picture with a windmill. When we were living in Scotland each of us were given a task for the future- one sibling needs to find a beach we could never find and the other needs to eat a fish called whale. I needed to find a windmill in Holland.

Success (consider the gauntlet thrown you two.)

I spent my last full day seeing said windmill and touring the massive tulip garden an hour south of Amsterdam. While in the line, waiting for the bus, I started talking to a really nice Brazilian mother/son duo and spent the day with them. It was the perfect temperature, the flowers were gorgeous, and we even got to take a bike ride. Flowers are the best thing to photograph. They don't move, and they're beautiful.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Challenge accepted: time to head to Scotland and eat the Whale!!!

    ReplyDelete